Introducing the OilWatch 600 Series
PBA is the Transfomer expert. We are proud to bring you an innovative range of products that enable superior asset management of oil filled Transformers.
The OilWatch600 Series offers you an industry leading product suite. From the laboratory DGA a cloud-based transformer oil management platform, the realtime display of online DGA monitors, the remote monitoring of moisture in oil, to the portable transformer dry out systems, using the OilWatch600 Series will ensure unrivalled asset management capability.
Couple these features with our Transformer asset management expertise and you can be assured you are working with a range of products that is 100% backed by the industry leader.
The PBA OilWatch 600 Series - economic and sound Transformer Oil Monitoring products.
Transformer Lab Results (OilWatch 600L)
manage and analyse transformer lab results
PBA's OilWatch 600L is part of the PBA SmartData 600 Suite of asset management tools. It is a cloud-based software solution allowing users to log transformer laboratory oil test results, and track and analyse results against recognised industry standards.
- Cost effective subscription service
- Secure cloud-based solution - no internal IT support required
- User maintainable to add new assets and test data - authorised users
- Range of charting options and data review option
- Standards covered:
- IEC 60599
- IEC 90% Concentrations
- IEC Analysis Ratios
- Duval's Percentages
- Duval's Triangles
- IEEE C57.104
- IEEE Key Gas Concentrations
- IEEE Relative Ratios and Fault Analysis
- Rogers Analysis Ratios
- Doernenburg Individual Limits
- Doernenburg Analysis Ratios
- IEC 60599
- User downloadable data
Online DGA Monitors (OilWatch 600X)
real-time display of online DGA monitors
PBA's OilWatch 600X is part of the PBA SmartData600 Suite of asset management tools. It comprises a mounting system for online DGA equipment, and a real-time data tracking and reporting interface.
A fully-featured mounting system to support the installation of online DGA monitors whether a short-term or permanent field installation is required.
Designed with the end user in mind and offering a quick, accurate and safe solution, the OilWatch 600X accommodates a range of online DGA monitors in a solution enabling the effective utilisation of test assets across a customers network.
- Integrate field online DGA equipment.
- Portable and fixed units.
- Real-time data tracking and reporting interface.
- Flexible communication options.
Remote Moisture Monitoring (OilWatch 600T)
accurate remote monitoring of moisture in oil
PBA's OilWatch 600T is part of the PBA SmartData 600 Suite of asset management tools. It is a reliable and accurate moisture-in-oil monitor optimised for mineral based transformer oils. With a user friendly touch screen display multiple sensors can be monitored on site and remotely for moisture in oil and expressed in terms of water activity (aw) and parts per million (ppm). Remote viewing of data with the OilWatch 600 cloud-based interface provides real-time display and tracking of results, along with continuous calculation of rates of change and configurable alarm flags.
- Compact field solution.
- High accuracy.
- Local and remote reporting of moisture-in-oil and temperature.
- Online data access, tracking and reporting with continuous monitoring and calculation of rates of change.
- Data available in real-time:
- Water activity (aw)
- Moisture (ppm)
- Oil temperature
- Alarm flags
- Trend charts
- Parameter rate of change alerts
- One controller integrates multiple sensors.
Portable Dry Out Systems (OilWatch 600Q)
portable transformer dry out systems
PBA's OilWatch 600Q is part of the PBA SmartData600 Suite of asset management tools. It is a portable dry out system for online unattended transformer dry outs.
- Online unattended transformer dry out.
- Remotely monitored systems.
- Oil dry out: filter and vacuum degasing.
- Core and winding dry out: low frequency heating.